Where's The Bus entity is referred as "WBUS" below.
Welcome! to Where’s The Bus! Thanks for using our product and service. The Services are provided by IGM Software LLP. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully. Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
Where's The Bus entity is referred as "WBUS" below.
The domain name www.wheresthebus.net (hereinafter referred to as "Website"). IGM Software LLP owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
You may view, download for some services and caching purposes, and print pages from the website for your own personal use and for some required services.
You must need a WBUS Account in order to use our Services.
To protect your WBUS Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your WBUS Account. Try not to reuse your WBUS Account password on third-party applications. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or WBUS Account, contact us
Registration on the Website is free for school. We charges only for services. We reserves the right to change our Fees Policy from time to time. In particular, We may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event We reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website.
The amount that will be collected by school per Student for subscription to this service should be mentioned by school in console. The mentioned amount should be same as school will actually be charging the parents. If at any point of time we find out a difference between mentioned amount and collected amount, WBUS has the rights to terminate school account and services related to it.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the services on Website by you shall be quoted in Indian Rupees for India and for other countries payments shall be quoted in Dollar. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those for making online payments.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without [WBUS's] express written consent.
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
WBUS gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by WBUS as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by WBUS, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Open source software is important to us. Software used in our Services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. WBUS may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, WBUS does not make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between WBUS and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
For information contact us at email@example.com.
BY INSTALLING AND USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE KINDLY UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
At WBUS parents have the power to track their kids instantly, without barriers. In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use WBUS, there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow. All users must adhere to the policies set forth in the WBUS terms and conditions. Failure to do so may result in the temporary locking and/or permanent suspension of account(s). Please note that we may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. The most current version will always be available at https://www.wheresthebus.net/moreOnWbus/termsAndConditions
In order to provide the WBUS service and the ability to track children, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published with WBUS.
Trademark: We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended.
Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
Graphic content: You may not use pornographic or excessively violent media in your profile image. When content crosses the line into gratuitous images of death, WBUS may ask that you remove the content out of respect for the deceased.
Unlawful use: You may not use WBUS for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. All users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Misuse of WBUS badges: You may not use badges, such as but not limited to the “promoted” or “verified” WBUS badge, unless provided by WBUS. Accounts using these badges as part of profile photos, header photos, or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with WBUS, may be suspended.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AUTHOR IS NOT LIABLE TO ANY KIND OF DAMAGE DONE TO THE DEVICE RUNNING THE SOFTWARE. ALSO AUTHOR DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL WORK ERROR FREE AND AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DATA LOSS THAT OCCURS DUE TO ERROR IN THE FUNCTIONING OF THE APP. IN NO EVENT SHALL WBUS BE LIABLE FOR LEGAL CHARGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USER’s USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
• You understand and acknowledge that You can register on the Site/app only after complying with the requirements of this Clause and by entering Your Registration Data.
• You shall ensure that the Registration Data provided by You (to school) is accurate, complete, current, valid and true and is updated from time to time. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by You.
• You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities, whether initiated by You or any third party. Your Account cannot be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or Account, either with or without Your knowledge.
• We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect or false, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way, or for any other reason We may find just or equitable.
• Except for the Registration Data or any other data submitted by You during the use of any other service offered through Site (“Permitted Information”), WBUS does not want You to, and You should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to WBUS on the Site or otherwise, unless otherwise is required by Applicable Laws. In accepting these User Terms You agree that any information or materials that You or individuals acting on Your behalf provide to WBUS other than the Permitted Information will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
• It is Your responsibility to check to ensure that You download the correct application for Your device. We are not liable if You do not have a compatible mobile device or if You download the wrong version of the Application for Your mobile device. We reserve the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should You be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
• We allow You to open only one Account in association with the Registration Data provided by You. In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account please immediately reach Us at support@WBUS.com. In case, You are unable to access Your Account, please inform Us at support@WBUS.com and make a written request for blocking Your Account.
• The Site/app permits you to avail the tracking services offered by WBUS. The Service allows You to track your kid’s bus, that is by tracking bus Driver’s(who is going to drive school bus)location through his phone. He must be using WBUS Driver app. The Driver has sole and complete discretion to start or stop journey for Service. If the Driver starts a journey, WBUS notifies You and provides information regarding journey, the Driver - including Driver name, mobile number of the Driver and the bus distance from you such other details as WBUS may determine.
• By using the Application or the Service, You further agree that:
(i) You will only use the Service or download the Application for Your sole, personal use and will not resell or assign it to a third party;
(ii) You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than You without appropriate authorization;
(iii) You will not try to harm the Service, Site or our network in any way whatsoever;
(iv) You will provide WBUS with such information and documents which WBUS may reasonably service;
• WBUS reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application in the event of non-compliance with any of the above requirements. Further, WBUS will store the information provided by You. You shall promptly inform WBUS on any change in the information provided by You.
• WBUS or an authorized representative of WBUS shall provide information regarding services, discounts and promotions provided by WBUS to You by way of an email to Your registered email ID.
• WBUS WILL BE ENTITLED TO PROCESS AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION AS AND WHEN IT DEEMS FIT AND IT MAY STORE OR TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION IN A SERVER
• You agree to grant WBUS a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights You have in your information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your information.
• YOU AGREE AND PERMIT WBUS TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION AND/OR PERMITTED INFORMATION, WITH THIRD PARTIES.
• WBUS will reasonably keep the Site and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Site/app is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Site/app is correct, up to date and accurate.
• WBUS shall not be liable for wrong information about driver, alerts etc. as the Service is dependent on School management not in WBUS’s control. For this You should contact to the school.
• WBUS shall not be responsible for any bus delays, internet failure, wrong distance (bus distance from you) provided to you, wrong location on map etc. as the service not in WBUS’s control.